Wednesday 10 July 2013

Outfits

I've been thinking of doing this go a while, from today I'm going to post a picture of every outfit I wear. This might happen twice a dear or once in two days depending on my circumstances.

Here are a few from te past few days I've haut been to nice, France and now I'm in menorca.

vintage cravat as head-band, Versace sunglasses, vintage neckerchief, vivienne westwood 'chaos' pendant, vivienne westwood polo, topman acid wash shorts

alexander mcqueen glasses, vintage neck-tie, vintage vivienne westwood polo, topman shorts and belt, vivienne westwood socks, vivienne westwood three strap roman sandals

independent maker felt hat, issey miyake polo, vintage military jacket, black leather biker gloves, vintage cartier bag, vivienne westwood leather jeans, vivienne westwood pirate boots

No comments:

Post a Comment